On this page, we list various packages which help with debugging and profiling a Neos/Flow installation.
#Content Repository Debugger
This package by Sebastian Helzle allows to output the Node Types of your Neos CMS project as various types of graphs via a backend module.
It helps understanding dependencies between packages and nodetypes. Also it shows which nodetypes are actually being used and can make your refactoring our code structuring efforts easier.
This package by Sebastian Helzle allows to interact with Neos through a terminal, f.e. to evaluate Eel expressions in the current context or repairing Nodes.
This package is a helper package to add a debug panel to your Neos CMS website. At this point in time you're able to:
- debug your content cache configuration
- debug SQL queries
Additionally, the Server-Timing http header can be enabled that will add request timings to responses, which Those then can be viewed in the browser network tab.
This package by Sebastian Kurfürst is a profiling and tracing GUI for Neos and Flow. It supports the following features:
- list all profiling runs in an overview
- show a graphical timeline for a single profiling run
- filter the graphical timeline
- show the xhprof analyzer for a single profiling run
- compare two profiling runs with the timeline
- tag your profiling runs
- show aggregated statistics in the overview