--> FlowFramework ReadTheDocs
The most important requirements are:
- PHP >= 7.1.0; we recommend the newest released PHP version (as it is generally faster than the version before)
- PHP modules mbstring, tokenizer and pdo_mysql
- PHP functions exec(), shell_exec(), escapeshellcmd() and escapeshellarg()
- It is recommended to install one of the PHP modules VIPS, imagick or gmagick. We also support GD (but it is quite slow, so we do not recommend it for production).
- Database (MySQL > 5.7.7, MariaDB > 10.2.2 and PostgreSQL > 9.4 are supported)
- Other databases supported by Doctrine DBAL should generally work, but we do not support them officially.
- On your development machine, you'll need Git.
For development, using a web server (Apache or Nginx are supported) is optional because PHP ships with an embedded server. For production, you need one of the above two webservers.
Ensure your PHP CLI version matches the PHP web server version.
We suggest that you work on your local machine, not directly on a remote web server. Then, use Git and some kind of deployment process to deploy your code to a production server.
|Flow version||Neos version||PHP version|
|2.3||1.3||5.3 – 7.0|
|3.0 – 3.3||2.0 – 2.3||5.5 – 7.0|
|4.0 – 4.3||3.0 – 3.3||7.0 – 7.2+|
|5.0 – 5.3||4.0 – 4.3||7.1 – 7.2+|